SOME GOOD SUPPLICATIONS.
1. On getting up from sleep: “Al-Hamdu Lil-LaahilLazeeAhyaanaaBa’daMaaaAmaatanaawa
Ilaie-hinNushoor” (All praise is due to Allah Who has given us life [made us wake up] after
death [sleep] and every one has to return to Him).
2. Before taking meal:”BismilLaaHir-Rahmaanir Raheem. Allaa-hummaaBaarikLanaaFeehi
waAbdilnaaKhaieram Minh” (Allah, in whose name I begin, the Most Affectionate, the Most
Merciful. O1 Allah! Give us blessing in it and feed us better than it.
3. After finishing meal: “Al-Hamdu Lil-LaahilLazeeAt’amanaawaSaqaanaawaJa’alanaMinal
Muslemeen” (All praise is due to Allah Who has blessed us with food and drink and made us
4. On putting on new dress: “Al-Hamdu Lil-LaahilLazeeKasaaneeHaazaawaRazaqaneehi Min
GhaiereHaulimMinneewaLaaQuwwah“(All praise is due to Allah Who has clothed us and
blessed us despite our helplessness).
5. On looking into mirror: “Allaa-hummaBaie-yid WajheeYaumaTabyadduWujoohoonwa
TaswadduWujooh” (O’ Allah! grace my face with light on the day [Doomsday] when some faces
will be full of light and some dark).
6. On applying antimony (collyrium) to eyes: “Allaa-humma Mat-ti’nee Bis-Sam’iwalBasar” (O’
Allah! bless my hearing and sight faculties).
7. Repeat Kalimah Tay-yib or KalimahShahaadat after every prayer, it will earn you a great
8. If you like or love any thing of your own or of your Muslim brother say “TabaarakAllahu
AhsanulKhaaleqeen. Allaa-hummaBaarikLahuFeehiwaLaaTadurrah” (O’ Allah! bless him in
it so that it may not harm him), or say “May Allah bless you” it will save him from evil eye.
9. Recite this Du’aa on seeing a thing which you dislike or consider “bad omen”:“Allaa-humma
LaaYa’til-HasanaatiIllaa Anta waLaaYadfa’usSaie-atiIllaa Anta waLaaHaulawaLaa
QuwwataIllaaBil-Laah” (O’ Allah! there is none except You Who could give us good and there
is none but You Who could save us from evil and there is no might and power but in Allah).
10. Recite this Du’aa when you see one in affliction or ill: “Al-Hamdu Lil-LaahilLazee
(All praise is due to Allah Who has saved me from the affliction which you are faced with and
favoured me over many of His creatures).